2008年4月8日

Spring away - a short story

As you probably saw from Yoshiko's entries, Taiyo and Yoshiko went to Japan. This is the story of a boy and his mother that went away.


There were trials and adventures and hard times without me to support them as they made their way in the Metropolis.


But also there were new friends to be made.


At times I knew their minds were on other things (me, not beer, right?)


But always they walked through the experience together.


As Spring rushed on and Winter was banished, the beauty of the land opened up to Taiyo and he was free to explore it.


And the purpose of the time - to share it with family revealed itself fully.


Somewhere in all of it, the babyI love grew and changed into something also wonderful. I can see the boy now.



They had been away so long that I saw them in my dreams beckoning to me to join them.


But it was their Tokyo dreaming that was coming to an end. After 6 long weeks, they would return to me.

And so we were reunited at last.

1 件のコメント:

Logan さんのコメント...

I would just like to go on record that no puns were intended in the making of this post.